Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Let Go, Let God

I relax in the knowledge that God and I are One.
 
Spiritual Truth assures me that I am never separate from God. Human emotion, however, may cause me to feel lost. If I find myself feeling disconnected I need a gentle reminder to let go and let God. To realign my thinking with Truth, I remember to take a deep breath and, with a long exhale, release any limiting beliefs that keep me feeling separate from God-life within. As I continue to breathe deeply, I relax into my natural state of peace, ease, and well-being. Spirit is the air that I breathe. Spirit is the wisdom in which I act. Spirit is the love that never leaves or fails me. As I relinquish false ideas of insufficiency or lack, I allow Spirit to fill, nourish, and prosper me in every area of my existence.

But anyone united to the Lord becomes one spirit with him.—1 Corinthians 6:17

No comments:

Post a Comment