Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 31, 2016

Let Go Let God be Safe and Secure

I take refuge in God’s presence and I feel safe.
 
I feel a growing sense of peace when I remember that God is everywhere present. During any stressful time in my life or when something is going on in the world, I take refuge in God. I acknowledge the presence and power of God with a sense of trust, for I know God’s presence blesses me and protects me. That same divine presence protects my loved ones as well. I affirm for them: The power of God protects you. The presence of God watches over you. These words from the “Prayer for Protection” are reminders that God’s protecting presence enfolds my loved ones. Whether they are with me or out of my sight, I trust in God’s wisdom to guide them in every moment. Surrounded by God’s love and light, we are all safe and secure.

Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us.—Psalm 62:8

No comments:

Post a Comment