Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 14, 2016

Let Go Let God Forgive

Forgiveness is my blessing.
 
To be able to forgive takes great strength of mind and heart. When I am able to do so, I find that I am the one who reaps the benefit because forgiveness is something I do for myself. To have a heart full of resentment occupies my mind and keeps me in a state of misery. By not forgiving, I am giving the other person control over my life, allowing him or her to steal my peace of mind. I’ve experienced this process of forgiveness leading to wholeness. When I forgive myself or someone else, the burdensome feelings that weighed me down suddenly lift. My heart softens, the heavy energy moves out, and I feel free. In a new lightness of being, I sit in prayer and ask what needs to be forgiven. I bless and release any feelings of animosity into the light.
For which is easier, to say, “Your sins are forgiven,” or to say, “Stand up and walk”?—Matthew 9:5

No comments:

Post a Comment