Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Let Go Let God in Attitude

A joyful attitude makes each day beautiful.
 
A bright, sunny day can quickly get too hot. Rain, while refreshing, can spoil a picnic. My attitude changes any day from disaster to delight, not by changing the weather, but by changing my thoughts about it. No matter what a source of frustration or disappointment may be, I make an attitude shift by taking a deep, soothing breath. I then exhale, expelling the energy. I feel my heart expand as negativity is released and gentler, calming thoughts fill the space left behind. Lifting my attitude to a spiritual perspective opens the way for new ideas to fill my mind. I am grateful for each moment of life. I am the creator of my experience. I claim the power to be joyful in this day.
In the day of prosperity be joyful, and in the day of adversity consider; God has made the one as well as the other.—Ecclesiastes 7:14

No comments:

Post a Comment