Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Let Go Let God Pursue Intentions

I pursue my intentions with faith, knowing all things are possible with God.
 
Author H. Emilie Cady wrote in Lessons in Truth: “Desire in the heart is always God tapping at the door of your consciousness … the thing you desire is not only for you, but has already been started toward you out of the heart of God.” I recognize my intentions are more than wishful thinking. They are part of my purpose. Some may be long-term goals, requiring years of study, focus, and actions. My daily intentions may include helping a friend who is experiencing a serious challenge. Following this call to serve, I know I will be divinely supported with the right words to say and actions to take. I pursue my heartfelt intentions, for they are callings from Spirit to do more and be more.

Jesus looked at them and said, “For mortals it is impossible, but not for God; for God all things are possible.”–Mark 10:27

No comments:

Post a Comment