Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 17, 2016

Let Go Let God through Discovery

Viewing life through a spiritual lens, I discover a whole new world.
 
When I look at life through a lens of peace, joy, and love, I welcome a whole new world of self-discovery. To get to a point of continuous awareness, I devote time each day to connecting with God. In prayer, I tap into Infinite Source like an artist might dip a brush into a fresh palette of paint. I color the canvas of life with ideas, words, and deeds that reflect Spirit’s loving and abundant nature. As I consistently practice this art of cocreating with Spirit, it becomes easier for me to hold thoughts of oneness, to speak words of peace, and to demonstrate generosity and compassion to all. I am a willing instrument for Spirit’s expression, cocreating a loving world.
The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own; but the Father who dwells in me does his works.—John 14:10

No comments:

Post a Comment