Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Let Go Let God together in Alignment

I align my thoughts with God, and I am renewed.
 
When my body is in alignment, every part of it works together in greater harmony. I feel energized and confident as well as strong and whole. The same is true for my spirit. When I am in spiritual alignment with God, I feel energized and confident as well as strong and whole. There is an inseparable connection between my mind and body for positive thoughts bring about positive results. As I align my thoughts with God, my body responds in kind. I am more focused and relaxed. This cosmic alignment affects me in wonderful ways, giving me a sense of inner strength and peace. Prayer is the method in which I align myself with God. I am renewed.
We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.—Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment