Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Let Go Let God with Expectations

My life reflects my expectations, and I expect good.
 
When I wake up in the morning, do I expect to have a glorious day, filled with discovery and wonder? My life is a reflection of my expectations, and for this day, I expect good. What I expect, I accept, and I accept God’s blessings in my life. I put aside doubt and think instead about all the dreams I have had in my life. I remember the joy I felt when a relationship, a job, any situation turned out better than I ever thought possible. Now I use that joy as a building block for more joy. I expect that my interactions with others will be calm and peaceful. Thought by thought, my expectations build a strong foundation of faith that brings more joy into my life. I expect good and I see good in my life.
For every house is built by someone, but the builder of all things is God.—Hebrews 3:4

No comments:

Post a Comment