Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Let Go Let God with Faith

With steadfast faith, I step forward in action.
 
In faith, I affirm that all things are working together for good. When the noise of the world seems tuned to chaos, I do not fear. Rather, I raise my thoughts to the awareness of God present with all and through all. I affirm that the healing, loving presence of God is working to bring greater peace and harmony to the world. I choose to be an active agent of peace. I begin with affirmative prayer. Where the world sees hatred, I see love; in place of division, I see unity; instead of lack, I see abundance. I have faith that God will guide me to the ways that I can make a difference in the world. I step forward in action, that my hands and feet may bring God’s peace to the world.
Keep on doing the things that you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, and the God of peace will be with you.—Philippians 4:9

No comments:

Post a Comment