Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 14, 2016

Let Go Let God Allow Guidance

My inner wisdom guides me on my path to good.
 
God is the source of all that is good, all that is true, all that is right in my life. So I give thanks daily for the inspiration and guidance that lead me step by step to my highest good. I am surrounded in a warm glow of divine light and love, and my faith in God is strong and sure. My faith opens my mind to new wisdom and new ideas, leading to a greater understanding of myself and others. Inner wisdom leads to new perceptions, and I begin to see a greater picture of my life. With determination and purpose, I strive to get out of my own way and allow divine wisdom to guide me on my path to good.
Wisdom and knowledge are granted to you. I will also give you riches, possessions, and honor, such as none of the kings had who were before you, and none after you shall have the like.—2 Chronicles 1:12

No comments:

Post a Comment