Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Let Go Let God Discover Potential

I am ready and willing to discover and fulfill my divine potential.

When I open my eyes in the morning the dark veil of night has lifted to reveal a brand-new day, bringing with it unlimited possibilities. I live in a world of unlimited potential. While every attempt I make to fulfill that potential may not be successful, I write it up to experience, and then strive on. I fully believe and achieve what is mine to do by following and listening to divine wisdom. Spirit provides me with direction on which path to travel toward fulfilling my divine destiny. I am a child of God, filled with capabilities that exceed any that I could ever imagine for myself. I am ready and willing to discover and fulfill my divine potential.

By contrast, the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.—Galatians 5:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment