Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 7, 2016

Let Go Let God Moving Forward

I seek to learn and grow in spiritual understanding.
 
Life constantly moves me forward in my journey of spiritual growth and practice. Periodically I yearn for something more. Perhaps an inner whisper urges me to explore at greater depth or a life-changing event thrusts me into a new chapter of life. Life is a series of endings, new beginnings, and ongoing transformation. I am more than my physical self, more than my job, or my various roles in life. While these aspects of myself are meaningful and fulfilling, woven throughout each of them is my ongoing quest to grow in spiritual understanding. I include time each day for personal reflection, prayer, and meditation because they propel me forward in my desire to know and express more of my divine nature.
From this time forward I make you hear new things, hidden things that you have not known.—Isaiah 48:6

No comments:

Post a Comment