Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Let Go Let God all is in Divine Order

I am grateful for the guidance of Spirit.
 
Nature reflects perfect order. The sun rises and sets. Tides ebb and flow. Migratory birds flock as if on cue. There is perfect order in my life as well. While it may not be as obvious as the movement of nature, I can be certain that it is always there. Order may come in the form of new opportunities that present themselves. Perhaps a thought comes to mind that leads to a better solution or a perfectly timed encounter. If I ever feel doubtful or anxious, I affirm: divine order. This statement of faith gives me confidence and reassures me that divine order is at work in every situation, whether I see evidence of it or not. Divine order moves through me and energizes me.

But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits.—James 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment