Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 6, 2017

Let Go Let God as the Epiphany

With joy of heart, I awaken anew to the divine power within me.
 
Today is Epiphany, an observance of the Magi’s visit to the manger. The Magi were the first people who saw the newborn child for the pure expression of divine love. Just as the Magi sought the Christ child, I seek to know the magnificence of the Divine within me. When I love and forgive others, I draw upon the unconditional love of my true nature. I give generously to those around me, and I discover the abundant substance of Spirit readily available. Humble and still, I awaken anew to the divine power within me. There is no greater epiphany than to know myself as an expression of the Divine. Claiming all that is revealed to me as a child of God, I am filled with joy.
You have made known to me the ways of life; you will make me full of gladness with your presence.—Acts 2:28

No comments:

Post a Comment