Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Let Go Let God as the Power Within

My inner strength is greater than any outer appearances.
 
I am connected within to the spirit of God. Wherever I go, whatever I do, I am divinely uplifted. I may look back on my life and find times when I felt insignificant or lacking confidence. Still, I take to heart the energy available to all things, even something as simple as water. Once harnessed and directed, water becomes the dynamic force in a steam turbine. Those same molecules, when influenced by cold, become ice with the power to crack concrete and topple trees. When I discover and harness my power within, I have the potential to make a mighty difference in my life and in the world. I place my attention on Spirit. With faith, I can overcome any circumstance: My inner strength is greater than any outer appearances.

I will put my Spirit within you.—Ezekiel 36:27

No comments:

Post a Comment