Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Let Go Let God Attract Prosperity

My positive thoughts attract abundant blessings.
 
Behind everything physical in the world lies the unseen substance of Spirit. Although material things come and go, the flow of God’s abundance can never run out. If appearances seem to indicate lack in my life, I remind myself that God is the unseen source and substance of everything that exists. I make a conscious effort to appreciate what I have. By creating these positive thoughts of gratitude, I will attract abundant blessings in return. These thoughts lift my consciousness to a higher ground. From there I place myself in the flow of abundance by giving or tithing from my prosperity consciousness. I have faith in God as my ultimate source, knowing that my positive thoughts attract abundant blessings.
See if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you an overflowing blessing.—Malachi 3:10

No comments:

Post a Comment