Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 9, 2017

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

My prayers for others lift me to a higher level of awareness.
 
Praying for others is a noble act that benefits my own well-being. When I speak powerful, affirmative words of truth for someone else, my thoughts are also lifted to a higher plane of awareness. United in affirmative prayer, I feel a heightened sense of the Christ Presence within and between us. We commune in the powerful presence of the Christ Consciousness. Jesus affirmed this conscious presence when he said, “Wherever two or three are gathered in my name, I am there in the midst of them.” I give thanks for every sacred opportunity to pray with others. As I do so, I am lifted to a higher level.

When they had prayed, the place in which they were gathered together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God with boldness.—Acts 4:31

No comments:

Post a Comment