Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Let Go Let God be Comforted

I am readily comforted in any time of need.
 
Just as naturally as a hurt child seeks a loving adult for relief, I turn to Spirit for comfort. I breathe into this peaceful knowing within myself that assures me all is well. I also find comfort in Spirit’s many expressions on earth. Sometimes I lean upon a weathered old tree or into the warm hug of a loved one. A friend’s reassuring words or listening ear arrive exactly when I need them. I may feel eased by a child’s empathy or an animal’s affection. God is everywhere, so the very ground on which I stand is holy. Simple elements of warmth such as a cozy blanket, a cup of tea, or soft music are all comforting options. Spirit expresses around me and within me. I find that divine connection, and I am comforted in any time of need.
The Lord your God is indeed God in heaven above and on earth below.—Joshua 2:11

No comments:

Post a Comment