Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Let Go Let God Have Faith

I have faith in Spirit to guide my every step.
 
It is said that while faith can move mountains, doubt can conjure up a new mountain range where none existed. Recognizing how harboring fear and apprehension can impede my progress in fulfilling my divine potential, I make it a daily practice to cultivate spiritual faith. I develop my faith through daily prayer and meditation. As I focus my attention inward to the infinite goodness and bounty of Spirit, I release any sense of overwhelm or anxiety. God helps me to understand the most complex situation. Divine love has set a clear, unobstructed path before me. I trust wholeheartedly that my journey is paved with joy, ease, and grace. I have faith in Spirit to guide my every step.
The priest replied, “Go in peace. The mission you are on is under the eye of the Lord.”—Judges 18:6

No comments:

Post a Comment