Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Let Go Let God Provide Prosperity


Attuned to divine ideas, I am abundantly prospered.
 
An unexpected expense can overshadow an otherwise perfect day. After the initial surprise, I pull my mind back to recognizing my many blessings. I build a consciousness of prosperity by giving thanks in advance for all I need and by giving to others from what I have. I am blessed and I am a blessing. Expressing gratitude prior to receiving it is my way of accepting the divine inheritance available to me. I am willing to receive. Giving joyously of what I have is how I participate in the natural cycle of giving and receiving. With every gesture of giving, I encourage the fulfillment of my prosperity consciousness. I am blessed by the divine ideas of giving and receiving.
Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.—Luke 12:32

No comments:

Post a Comment