Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Let Go Let God Set Priorities

I choose activities that express my highest truth.
 
In her book The Top Five Regrets of the Dying, Bronnie Ware shares a common regret by those near the end of their lives: “I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.” I do not have to wait until it’s too late. I can live today being true to myself. I establish values and goals that feed my soul. What is most important to me, and why? After setting short- and long-term goals, I set priorities that support those goals, consistent with my values. I do the work I do with an attitude of enthusiasm and purpose. I take care of my physical body. I remain connected with Spirit. Carefully and joyously, I choose activities that express my highest truth.

Strive first for the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.—Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment