Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 17, 2017

Let Go Let God with Kindness

I create ripples of joy wherever I go.
 
Even a small act of kindness has the potential to transform lives. A loving gesture might be as simple as a word fitly spoken, a smile freely offered, or a willing ear to listen. While such a deed might involve minimal time or effort on my part, it has the potential to add value to someone else's life. In Truth, we are all one; therefore, every act of generosity impacts more than just the immediate recipient. Every thought, word, and deed has a ripple effect. I find ways to create currents of joy and love everywhere I go today. It does not matter to whom I direct my care. Whether it is for an unsuspecting family member or a stranger on my path, I perform random acts of generosity throughout the day. My heart is filled with joy as I share goodwill with others.
Be kind to one another.—Ephesians 4:32

No comments:

Post a Comment