Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Let Go Let God Awaken

Awakened to Spirit, I am blessed and a blessing.
 
While asleep, I am being refreshed physically and mentally. When I awake, I have a greater awareness of my oneness with the world. I go about my day taking in and being responsive to other people and my surroundings. Prayer provides me with a clear view of God’s presence in all and through all. I feel the joy of living a God-centered life. I hear the still, small voice within and follow divine guidance. I understand that the diversity in people and in all creation is a gift from God. Each new day is an invitation to fill the next 24 hours with faith. Awakened to Spirit, I am blessed and a blessing.
Besides this, you know what time it is, how it is now the moment for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we became believers.—Romans 13:11

No comments:

Post a Comment