Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 13, 2017

Let Go Let God by Understanding

My mind is illuminated with spiritual understanding.
 
Children learn by repetition and practice. Eventually, as though a light were switched on, they understand the concepts being taught. I experience this same process when I encounter new ideas, including spiritual laws. In the beginning my mind may intellectually grasp a spiritual concept. Yet, with my mind alone, I cannot fully know God. I must practice spiritual awareness, prayer, and meditation. A moment will come when understanding sparks my inner knowing and illumination takes place. Spiritual ideas pour forth like a fountain of light. With spiritual understanding I see beyond the world of appearances to the awareness of God as the source of all life.
He was in the world, and the world came into being through him; yet the world did not know him.—John 1:10

No comments:

Post a Comment