Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 6, 2017

Let Go Let God in Prayer

I give thanks in prayer for blessings received and yet to be received. 
 
I feel at peace as I pray. My prayers can be a murmuring emanating from my soul in the midst of a busy day or a time I set aside to enrich my relationship with God. I pray with the understanding that no condition nor situation is too big for a divine solution. Power for good is released in prayer. When I open my perception to the power of united prayer, I imagine each person in the world as a point of light. I envision areas aglow with prayer. Some nearly uninhabited regions may have only one person linked in this prayer chain; however, this individual light is as bright as any other. Prayer is a way I honor God. I give thanks for blessings received and yet to be received.
 
By day the Lord commands his steadfast love, and at night his song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life.—Psalm 42:8

No comments:

Post a Comment