Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Let Go Let God through the Body Temple

My body is an expression of divine life.
 
I am a spiritual being, living in a physical body. My body is a temple, a sacred vehicle through which I live and breathe and create experiences for my spiritual growth. As an expression of divine life, I strive to keep myself whole and strong. I bless my body by eating wholesome foods and participating in regular physical activity. I am a spiritual being and my thoughts affect my body. I take time to meditate, pray, and affirm well-being. In prayer I bless my body from head to toe. I speak words of life to every organ and system, and affirm the perfect function of each one. I give thanks for the ability to experience my physical world. Each experience is one of spiritual growth.
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God?—1 Corinthians 6:19

No comments:

Post a Comment