Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Let Go Let God with Intuition

I listen to the inner prompting of Spirit.
 
When I find myself overly busy with activities and tasks during my day, I may feel scattered or disconnected. This is my reminder to pause and pray. I go into the inner sanctuary of my heart to quietly sit with God. In my sacred time of prayer, I set the intention to listen to Spirit for wisdom. As my mind clears, I am able to perceive deep insight as the still, small voice of God-life within. The inspiration I receive brings about divine understanding. I listen to the inner prompting of Spirit. The inspiration I receive uplifts me, soothes my soul, and guides me along my way. Truly, my life is abundantly blessed by the silent messages I receive from the Divine. In faith, I listen to the inner prompting of Spirit.
The knowledge of the Holy One is insight.—Proverbs 9:10

No comments:

Post a Comment