Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Let Go Let God as Appreciation

I see and appreciate the inherent goodness in all people.
 
I appreciate the diverse people in my life. As I bring to mind someone I admire, I take a moment to bless this person with my love and respect. I take the opportunity to express my appreciation for this person through words of gratitude or acts of kindness. Appreciating a person I care about and respect is easy. Finding and showing appreciation for someone I find challenging may not be. Still, I recognize that everyone is a child of God. So I take a moment to see this person through God’s eyes. What I nurture grows. So I focus on divine gifts or qualities in all people. I help draw forth each person’s innate goodness by providing an environment of acceptance for it to flourish.

For the Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.—1 Samuel 16:7

No comments:

Post a Comment