Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 8, 2017

Let Go Let God as the Light of God

I radiate grace, strength, and beauty.
 
The Swiss-American psychiatrist Elisabeth Kübler-Ross likened people to stained-glass windows. “They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.” Even when the outer world looks dark or dimmed, I continue to express deep appreciation and joy because I know the light of God shines from within me. This inner light constantly uplifts and sustains me, illuminating my way. I radiate gratitude for the harmony, prosperity, and beauty that surround me. I am a beacon for God’s love. Divine life works through me to radiate grace, strength, and beauty to all I meet.

And there will be no more night; they need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light.—Revelation 22:5

No comments:

Post a Comment