Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Let Go Let God in Realization

My heart is filled with gratitude as I meet this day with confidence.
 
Realization is the awareness and inner knowing that my prayers will be answered. My faith is evident when I give thanks in advance because I know in my heart and mind that answers are manifesting. The light of understanding comes to me as I pray and listen, standing firm in belief. Myrtle Fillmore once shared, “Heaven and earth listen and respond to the soul that is quickened into praise and thanksgiving.” I feel God’s presence as assurance, comfort, and love. I continue with prayer, then let go and rest in the realization that spiritual understanding will come. Guidance will be revealed. Divine light will dispel darkness and make the path unmistakably clear.

For nothing is hidden that will not be disclosed, nor is anything secret that will not become known and come to light.—Luke 8:17

No comments:

Post a Comment