Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 29, 2017

Let Go Let God in Remembrance

I pause and pay tribute to all who have acted in service to others.
 
I take time in the Silence today to honor those who have gone before me. I am comforted because I know that the spirit of God is our loving, eternal connection. My heart fills with peace as I recognize my eternal oneness with all of humanity. I am continually blessed by acts of kindness and courage that happen throughout the world. I am grateful for every commitment of faith, act of sacrifice, and deed of honor made by anyone, anywhere. In this time of remembrance, I recognize and give thanks to all who serve a higher good. Sacred service is an expression of God’s eternal good, which blesses our hearts, lives, and the world forever.
We do not live to ourselves, and we do not die to ourselves. If we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord.—Romans 14:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment