Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Let Go Let God Open to Prosperity

The abundance of the universe flows to me. I accept it with joy and gratitude.
 
Some people may think of prosperity as something to be earned, a goal to be achieved. In spiritual Truth, prosperity is a natural expression of divine love, the infinite essence of all life. Prosperity flows abundantly through every atom in the universe and through every cell of my body. If my prosperity feels stifled, I know that any limitations are of my own making. Perhaps I am forgetting to stay vigilant against such thoughts when they appear. Not to worry! Such negative thoughts are dissolved as I appreciate the many ways in which prosperity is already expressing in my life. My prosperity comes when I experience more of God. I open my heart to receive and accept the abundance of the Universe.

Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.—Luke 12:32

No comments:

Post a Comment