Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Let Go Let God with Confidence

With confidence, I make choices that enrich my life.
 
When I remind myself that I have everything within me to accomplish any goal, I cannot help but feel confident. I am a child of God, created in the image and likeness of my creator. I am an image of love and perfection, with infinite wisdom to guide and strengthen me. How do I express confidence and strength? I spend time in prayer, connecting with God. In the stillness, I contemplate my divine potential. I let the power and presence of God bubble up from within, and I radiate poise and confidence. Whether interviewing for a job, taking a test, or traveling in an unfamiliar place, God-life within gives me confidence to be my best self.
 
And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.—Psalm 9:10

No comments:

Post a Comment