Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 23, 2017

Let Go Let God All Is In Divine Order

I am at peace, for divine order is active in my life.
 
In Paul’s letter to the Romans, I find this reminder: All things work together for good. It does not say some things work together for good on occasion. Rather, all things. Every day, in every way, things are getting better and better because divine order is active in my life. Yet there may be times when life is a bit chaotic. Whenever this happens, I affirm: divine order. I remember that order is always happening in my life, even if I don’t see it unfolding. I don’t have to understand every step of the way, but instead trust in God. My way will be clear in the right time and in the right way. Divine order is my security, always present because wherever I am, God is.

We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.—Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment