Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Let Go Let God Bring Comfort

My awareness of God brings me comfort and strength.
 
Watching a gently flowing river winding its way in and around obstacles stills my mind and brings me peace. My life is like that river, steadily moving forward, making my way through any seeming blocks. If my journey is clogged because of unforeseen circumstances, I stop for a moment and rest my mind and heart in an awareness of God. In this peaceful place, I am comforted. I feel the presence of God with me and know that it gently carries me through feelings of loss or fear to a place of inner peace and strength. While the river of my life may not always be free of obstacles, it is always filled with God. I give thanks that my awareness of God brings me comfort and strength.
Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.—Proverbs 4:23

No comments:

Post a Comment