Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 30, 2017

Let Go Let God Hear Healing Words

The divine voice of love restores and revitalizes me.
 
Jesus taught and demonstrated that the words he spoke are Spirit and life. Following his example, I turn my attention to the Christ Spirit within me. From the depths of my being, the voice of unconditional love fills my mind and heart. I absorb these healing words of truth into my consciousness. Christ Spirit in me is my source of strength and health. Jesus’ words modeled healing. So when I hear love’s voice speaking gently, but with all power and authority, I am reminded that I am whole, worthy, and one with Spirit. As I reaffirm these Truths to myself, they reverberate throughout my being. I rejoice as these words of Spirit and life renew and revitalize every part of me.
My child, be attentive to my words ... for they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh.—Proverbs 4:20, 22

No comments:

Post a Comment