Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Let Go Let God in Mind, Body, Spirit

My mind, body, and spirit act as one powerful force for good.
 
My mind thinks thoughts of fear and limitation or love and possibility; my body responds to its environment within and without; and my spirit permeates all that comprises me. My mind, body, and spirit are in constant communication with one another. If I feel discomfort in my body, I find physical comfort by mentally affirming health and vitality, and the divine in me responds. The body contains the wisdom of Spirit and by listening to its expressions, I can glean helpful information. When I am unsure of my body’s message, I breathe into the sensation and ask it what it is trying to say. With deep appreciation, I listen to my mind, body, and spirit.
If then your whole body is full of light, with no part of it in darkness, it will be as full of light as when a lamp gives you light with its rays.—Luke 11:36

No comments:

Post a Comment