Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

The mind of God enlightens me. I am wise, courageous, and confident.
 
On occasion I may feel unsure of the direction of my life and the choices I am making. When I become aware of the anxious or vulnerable feelings that accompany uncertainty, I pause. Even a brief pause helps reset my mind and opens it to greater possibilities. When the mental whirlwind has settled, my whole being is quiet and my mind is open to receive. In the mental space that I have cleared, Spirit’s guidance comes through. Like sunshine lighting the evening sky into morning, the mind of God enlightens me! In the quiet, I hear the wisdom that lies within my own inner recesses. I feel peaceful and accomplished knowing exactly what is mine to do.
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds, so that you may discern what is the will of God.—Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment