Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Let Go Let God Flow in Prosperity

The infinite goodness of God flows to me and through me.
 
If left undisturbed, a stream brings a perennial flow of fresh water along its way. Likewise, a free-flowing stream of divine consciousness freshens and revitalizes me. With this awareness, new opportunities are revealed to me. There is no limit to the abundance of God that flows to me and through me, so I do not construct barriers to my good by denying what is possible. It is up to me to keep that free flow of God’s goodness moving. As I keep this truth in mind and heart, I am participating in the free flow of prosperity that blesses me and those I interact with, both near and far. The infinite goodness of God flows to me and through me.
See if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you an overflowing blessing.—Malachi 3:10

No comments:

Post a Comment