Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Let Go Let God Forgive

In forgiving, I find peace.
 
If I find myself upset or hurt by something another person did or said to me, I may feel justified in holding on to resentment. In that moment, I have a choice to make. Do I perpetuate the injustice by remaining unforgiving? Or do I let Spirit work through me and choose to forgive, thus bringing healing energy into the situation? Forgiveness is a simple yet profound act that frees me to move forward. I do not condone the harmful actions of another, but still I can find it in my heart to forgive and release the situation. Forgiveness is an expression of God’s love through me. With forgiveness, I am able to look for and find the good in others and to feel the good in myself. In forgiving, I find peace.
Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone.—Mark 11:25

No comments:

Post a Comment