Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Let Go Let God from Inner Peace

I draw peace and strength from my inner Source.
 
I am uplifted by the wise words of Gautama Buddha, “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” These words remind me that in order to experience peace in the world, I must experience it first within my own heart and mind. Whenever I experience a personal challenge, I turn within and release any resistance I may be holding on to. I breathe in to symbolically cleanse my mind, allowing any tension to release. I then become more calm and relaxed. With a clear mind, I experience a deep sense of inner peace that comes only from God. I no longer expect outer conditions to make me peaceful or happy. As I tap into God’s peace in my heart, I sense spiritual strength throughout my being.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives.—John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment