Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Let Go Let God All Is In Divine Order

I am poised and harmonized by the spirit of goodwill.
 
How can I affirm divine order in the midst of less-than-ideal situations? There is a great peace and serenity in accepting all is well and everything is happening for the best, regardless of current circumstances. As I relax into the truth of divine order, I step into the flow of positive outcomes. I trust that my life is being guided by the wonderful, positive force for good that is God’s presence within me. Not only is everything in my universe in perfect balance with the grace of God, I am as well. I am poised and harmonized by the spirit of goodwill, the spirit of God. I am as I am meant to be, and I am guided into greater expressions of good. I let go, trust, and open up to my new spirit-guided direction.
Great peace have those who love your law; nothing can make them stumble.—Psalm 119:165

No comments:

Post a Comment