Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Let Go Let God as Joy

In joy, I experience all that life has to offer.
 
Like a bottomless well that never runs dry, a reservoir of happiness and peace lies deep within me. Joy does not depend on circumstances, so I can tap into this wellspring even when outer conditions in my life are causing me pain or suffering. True gladness is of the spirit and resonates through my life because I am divinely created with unlimited potential and possibilities. I am faith-filled and positive as I align my mind and heart with God. When I feel this joy, I feel strong and capable of handling any situation. The strength of God within me brings peace of mind and contentment, and nothing in the outer world can change that. In joy, I experience all that life has to offer.
Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.—Matthew 18:3

No comments:

Post a Comment