Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Let Go Let God Concentrate

I focus my attention on God, and good manifests in my life.
 
If I am concerned about a situation, the best thing I can do is to not focus on the problem but to focus on the solution instead. God is always the answer and the solution to all problems. With my attention wholly on the Divine presence within, there is no room for fearful thinking. I lead a Spirit-driven life, able to discern whatever next steps I need to take and confident of the direction I am going. Grounded and centered on the peace that comes from within, I deepen my breathing. I feel my sacred connection. Supported, loved, and guided, I affirm: God is the answer. I open my mind and heart, and answers come to me and through me.
Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets; I have come not to abolish but to fulfill.—Matthew 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment