Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Let Go Let God Find Purpose

Guided by Spirit, I live on purpose.
 
A child may apologize for some error by saying, “I didn’t do it on purpose.” There is a simple wisdom in that apology. When my thoughts stray from my spiritual purpose, I find myself creating frustration, pain, and strife. My purpose is to be Spirit expressing. I am here to use my God-given gifts to be a beneficial presence on earth. If I am caught up in the busyness of the day, my actions, words, and thoughts may not seem purpose-driven. When I notice this, I stop to take a breath right where I am. Centering my mind and heart, I move back to my purpose. I forgive myself and others. I make amends as needed. My desire for each day is to live on purpose, guided by Spirit.
But he said to them, “I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other cities also; for I was sent for this purpose.”—Luke 4:43

No comments:

Post a Comment