Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Let Go Let God Give Thanks

Giving thanks in advance opens the way for me to receive.
 
If someone hands me a gift, I thank them before opening it. In the same way, I give thanks to Spirit in advance of blessings received. Gratitude aligns me with God’s good, increases my capacity to receive, and enables me to relax and know my needs are being met. I turn to God in prayer. Spirit works through me to do what is before me to do. Although I may be unaware of the outcome, I rest in the knowledge that my highest and best awaits. When I cannot see the path, my way will still reveal itself. I listen to and follow divine guidance, knowing I do not face any challenge alone. Spirit within me is my unfailing help, and I am lifted up. With gratitude and confidence, I meet this day with a light heart and a willing spirit.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever.—Psalm 30:12

No comments:

Post a Comment