Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Let Go Let God in the Silence

I enrich my awareness of God in the Silence.
 
The tiny hummingbird works quietly but with purpose, darting from flower to flower, gathering nectar for its own nourishment, and pollinating flowers as it goes. When the atmosphere is still and the hummingbird close, the gentle hum from its fast-beating wings can be heard. I experience a gentleness and purpose when I take time to be aware of the Creator of all life. I embrace the Silence and concentrate on the still, small voice within me. Nearer than my breath, Spirit nourishes me. I receive as I linger in quiet reflection of who I am: a creation of the Creator. Wherever I am at the moment of embracing the presence of God, I am in a holy space.
Then the Lord said to him, “Take off the sandals from your feet, for the place where you are standing is holy ground.”—Acts 7:33

No comments:

Post a Comment