Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I pray knowing that Spirit is fully present in every challenge.
 
Friends may involve me in a conflict or complaint. I share care and concern by listening, yet I am mindful not to aggravate the problem by adding to the negative energy. I know that the most caring thing I can do for another person is to affirm, through prayer, that the Christ Light abides not only in them but in all people involved. Omniscient, omnipresent Spirit is already active amidst my friend’s challenge, divinely guiding everyone involved, including myself. As I center myself in this Truth, I become peaceful about the entire situation. I gain clarity about what, if any, compassionate words or actions are mine to take in this circumstance to serve God’s greater good.
We, for our part, will devote ourselves to prayer and to serving the word.—Acts 6:4

No comments:

Post a Comment