Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

The life of God flows through me as renewing energy.
 
The breath of God gives me life, making me a living, breathing expression of Spirit. Life is energy, and should I experience a health challenge, I find peace in knowing that I am created in wholeness. Healing is a process while wholeness is my true nature of health and well-being. Each day, I speak to my body, affirming: The life of God flows through me as renewing energy. My body responds with vibrance and strength. My mind stays calm and relaxed. From head to toe, I am aglow with radiant health. I am a child of the Divine, and as such I can never be away from the flow of healing energy. I give thanks for my heartbeat, for my breath, and for every cell in my body.
Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being.—Genesis 2:7

No comments:

Post a Comment