Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Let Go Let God Relax

I relax as I experience God’s perfect peace.
 
Rest and renewal are a necessity, not a luxury. No matter how full my schedule, I make rest a priority. Each day, I carve out time for physical and spiritual renewal. It makes all the difference in whether I feel God’s peace throughout my day! I trust that life never gives me more than I can handle. Relaxing into this truth, I breathe deep and release any tension I might be holding in my body. Likewise, I relinquish any mental activities that are stressing my mind. Letting go of any concern about the past or the future, I rest fully in the present moment. Right here and now, I rest in God’s perfect peace. I am replenished and renewed in knowing that I share in God’s infinite bounty in each moment of my life.
Return, my soul, to your rest, for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you.—Psalm 116:7

No comments:

Post a Comment